YES, WE HAVE A FEW TICKETS TO THE MUSEUM AND IF YOU ARE IN LEGITIMATE NEED…….THEY ARE FREE!!!!!
It’s been almost one year since the National museum of African-American History and Culture opened. The response has been overwhelming and even when tickets are made available to the public; generally three months in advance (i.e., tickets for November were made available the first Wednesday of August), they were snapped up in less than 5 minutes!!!
We were lucky to experience the opening in person and it was a weekend which we will always cherish.
If you have a genuine desire to visit the museum we have a few tickets available based on the following understanding:
- The tickets are free and are legitimate. There is no charge whatsoever. We are Charter Members and the tickets are from us receiving them from the NMAAHC website and several guests in our group have scheduling conflicts.
- Should you receive any tickets from us, you agree NOT TO SALE the tickets.
- Do not request the tickets unless you are absolutely sure you are prepared to go.
- If for whatever reason you cannot attend, you simply will not pass them on to another person. You must notify us immediately.
- Other restrictions may apply so if in doubt please contact us.
The following dates are available (subject to change without notice):
- May 23rd – 2:30pm
If interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org